Saturday, August 15, 2009

China Garden

Over the years, I have found it challenging to find a decent Chinese restaurant in Geneva, but China Garden is definitely one of my favorites. Located in Petit-Saconnex near the Intercontinental hotel and the international organizations neighborhood, it is a must-try for Chinese food aficionados. It is reasonably-priced and the food is excellent. I wholeheartedly recommend it!

Pictured below are some of the starters from their menu including nems, an imperial roll and a spring roll, my preference definitely goes to the two latter. These are followed by their shrimp fried rice, an excellent side dish, their delectable kung po shrimp, be sure not to miss it, and finally a shrimp and broccoli dish I quite like.













No comments:

Post a Comment