Sunday, May 26, 2013

Burgers at Café Latitude

We all know a bunch of burger joints have opened their doors in Geneva in the past year or two. Many of them would have us believe they are in the gourmet burger business, but I think I've been plenty vocal about how they really, really don't even come close. As far as I'm concerned, many of the burger joints in Geneva aren't even in the burger business. But that's another story.

I will say, however, a couple of places do make a very decent burger. One that comes to mind is Café Latitude in Geneva's ICC building by the airport. Frankly, I've always enjoyed their burgers and on a recent trip back, I noticed they changed their bun to a brioche bun which makes the experience even tastier!

Pictured below: A cheeseburger with a side of fries and cole slaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment